Ensure Your Site Is At Its Best
Completing a store audit is an important step in making your eCommerce store presentable and profitable. Please complete your store configuration, following the Quick Start Checklist prior to ordering an audit, including PayPal, Stripe, Lockerstock, and MailChimp (optional) setup. You may self-audit your store using this checklist. If you prefer to have a T-REX technician review your setup, you may purchase one of our services.
Purchase A T-REX Store Audit
Check that all areas of your site are configured correctly and using recommended settings
Ensure that critical areas of your site, such as payment processing, are set up optimally
Upon request, each customer is entitled to one, 1-hour follow-up appointment to answer any questions you have about the audit performed.
Audits help to identify and fix flaws that you might not have otherwise noticed
Audits can catch critical security vulnerabilities on your site
Optimize User Experience
Audits ensure that your site is consistent and functional, so customers have a positive buying experience
It takes time to complete an audit thoroughly and correctly. With our Store Audit Service, you can leave all that hard work to us!
Optimize Sales Potential
Audits check that your entire site is optimized, so you can make the most sales possible.
If you’re not comfortable with technology, or just short on time, it’s a great idea to have an experienced T-REX professional to review your site.
Give Your Site A Thorough Check-Up
Our Store Audits cover the following areas:
| Business Settings: It’s important that your method of payment acceptance (Stripe and/or PayPal) is configured correctly. We’ll also check that your email marketing software (such as MailChimp) is synced properly and that your cart pages follow recommended settings.
Configured Email Templates: Your site should have at least one email configuration template. We’ll make sure that all your templates are configured correctly and include clear support contact information.
| Notifiers: We’ll make sure that your site-wide and campaign-specific notifiers are installed and configured properly. (Optional)
Taxes: We’ll check that your taxes area is configured correctly. (Optional)
Thank You Pages: For optimal user experience, your Thank-You Pages should clearly confirm the transaction, include your logo, and redirect to the home page after a set amount of time.
And More: An audit ensures that your whole site is set up optimally. We’ll check that all your links are working properly, that your favicon is uploaded at the correct size, that WordPress and Divi are updated, and that your Privacy and Terms of Service pages look good.
What’s NOT Included?
Advanced store configuration and virtual assistant work are NOT part of the store audit. If you would like additional assistance after the audit is complete, here are additional resources available to members:
- T-REX training can be found in the knowledge base (http://support.trexecom.com/support/home).
- Advanced training can be found in the member’s area (http://members.trexwp.com).
- Business growth and marketing discussions can be found in the private Facebook group. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/173416243066151/ Coaching is available if additional assistance is needed (Two 45 Min. Coaching Sessions ($197): https://trexecom.com/checkout-coaching-2-sessions).
- Virtual assistants can be found through third parties. This topic has been discussed in the Facebook group.
Samples of Items NOT Included in Store Audits
- Facebook pixel configuration beyond pasting in code provided by customer
- Creating products, campaigns or collections
- Photoshop work (logos, favicons, sliders)
- Configuration of taxes (for liability purposes, we will not configure your taxes. We recommend you consult a tax attorney or accountant in your area if you have questions.)
- CSS or custom website design
- Setting up new suppliers
- Setting up discounts or shipping discounts
- Design pack installations (can be purchased here: https://trexecom.com/services-design-packs)
- Slider replacement (can be purchased here: https://trexecom.com/services-slider-replacement)
Audit + Notes
A T-REX technician will review your store using the self-audit checklist and provide notes about issues that you should address
Audit + Notes + Corrections
A T-REX technician will perform the Audit + Notes service and make corrections for you.